Jen's Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

/.com and digg.com Anything Interesting?

Digg.com seems like it is a good site to find random articles but I do not see the site as being useful to me. I did not find any of the articles interesting. I do like how there is a menu on the left hand side so you can choose to only look through sports articles or articles on technology, etc. It seems like there are also a lot of articles posted on the site. In my mind, the more articles, the better for the site and its visitors.
I was unable to find /.com site at first because I had the address wrong. When I went to slash.org I was able to find the site however I did not find the site to be very interesting. The site that I was directed to appeared to be a repair service site for computers and gaming systems. I would not consider using this site in the future just because I do not need a console repair service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home